Customer Success Specialist
(May perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document)
CSS’s General Role:
- CSS represents the brand, the culture, and values of our clients
- How you convey will be how our client is perceived by the customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally
- Interact, support, receive feedback/issue report with or for customers
CSS’s Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels (inbound, outbound calls and email)
- Providing solutions to travel or tour agency, in ticket reservation, exchange or refund.
- Processing payment and client information in a manner that is precise and safeguards the customers personal and payment information’s
- Pro-active support to customers to prevent damage to brand loyalty
- Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels when necessary
- Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support
- Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations
- Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skill
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client
- Adhere to the policies set by the company.
- Education background:
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of Diploma or equivalent
- Core Competencies & Proficiencies Level:
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to converse, read and write (type) effectively in the native language
- Ability to converse, read and write effectively in English is an added advantage
- Ability to multitask, detailed oriented and possess good problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Passionate in helping to resolve customer issues / queries and complaint handling
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Able to determine the problem/sentiment of each interaction and responds professionally
- Communicating with customer through all channel (phone, social media, digital, chat, ect)
- Minimum Skills Required:
- Highly preferred 6 months to 1 year of minimum experience with the travel experience.
- Decision-making skills and analytical skills are highly needed competencies due to nature of the program.
- Experience working in the hospitality/travel/airline industry is skills are highly needed competencies due to nature of the program.
- Priority is for applicants with experience. Those without experience but have met the minimum qualifications can still be considered.
- Experience in sales/telemarketing (preference)
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency. This includes willingness to be upskilled to other functions.
- Good time management skills
- Can work under pressure and can deliver set goals
- Confident in handling complex situation
- Conversant and able to convey messages
- Ability to effectively respond to customer needs
- Interpersonal skills required to work well with others
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to navigate within web-based applications
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn at a fast pace
- Good comprehension and listening skills