Recruitment Associate (Sourcing) [GRN18295]
Category HR & Recruitment
- Source candidates for volume recruitment as well as leverage on online recruiting resources and other Sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing techniques in order to be competitive in cutting edge, state-of-the-art recruiting/sourcing practices.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts with schools, alumni groups, associations, external providers and organizations.
- Represent the Company at networking events related to recruitment and employee programs.
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of deliverable s/reports to be submitted.
- Work effectively with defined internal/external Teleperformance stakeholders.
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets and execute sourcing strategies and initiatives.
- Consistently demonstrate behaviors emulating Teleperformance values and adhere to company policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong command of English both oral and written.
- Candidate must have a customer-oriented personality.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple requirements.
- With a clear demonstration of teamwork, adaptability, initiative, analytical thinking, and problem-solving capacity.
- Willing to be assigned in different sites, if needed.