Technical Support Associate [Francés]
Category Customer Service
- Responds to messages on the phone, chat and email queues.
- Maintains acceptable interaction times and email handling time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Demonstrates the sense of urgency appropriate for client responses.
- Maintains productivity and quality standards.
- Demonstrates accurate and professional customer service on time.
- Maintains a professional attitude and represents the company in a positive way.
- Demonstrates proper knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Actively search for solutions and identify trends for the appropriate staff, including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Closes sales and completes service orders when a sales opportunity arises or the customer expresses interest in additional products, features and services.
- High school graduate (must present diploma or certificate)
- Spanish Level: Advanced
- French Level: Advanced
- English Level: Intermediate (desirable)
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Ability to manage systems and platforms simultaneously
- Computer literacy, including email, web applications, and contact management software
- Active listening
- Communication skills
- Customer orientation (Empathy)
- Problem resolution
- Attention to detail
- Desirable, 6 months of basic hardware, software, or connectivity troubleshooting experience