What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Responsible for the direct supervision of the time, leave and work schedule of the Facilities Technicians within the reporting line.
- Ensure that the maintenance staff is efficiently utilized. This includes planning and monitoring the appropriate facility staffing level, training, and regular meetings with staff.
- Directly manage the relationship with the Janitorial vendor and provide the necessary oversight and feedback in the best interest of the company to the vendor.
- Conduct daily building walks and document all findings, including but not limited to paint works, leaks, structural failings, generator readings, ATS, and UPS recordings.
- Supervise and ensure the maintenance and repairs of facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate with the IT, Finance, and Facilities teams to ensure the assets are reconciled and tagged/re-tagged annually.
- Establish a relationship with the Landlord and their agents who may need to access the building from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or equivalent work experience or MBA/MSc from an accredited Institution.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in the responsibilities of this role, along with five years of Project Management.
- Minimum of 1-year leadership in BPO.
- MS project Manager.
- Auto CAD.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Stress Tolerance.