Bilingual Contact Center Trainer
- Train all platform representatives.
- Generate instances of continuous training.
- Ensure learning success.
- Stay up to date on account processes.
- Provide initial inductions and up-training for each account.
- Ensure that the material is kept up to date.
- Perform administrative tasks of the class: loading data into the system, reviewing meeting rooms, generating users, generating tickets, among others.
- Provide support to operations during the first days of service.
- Participate in meetings with other areas to discuss planning and revenue review.
- Participate in meetings with QA for KPI review and PDA definitions.
- Identify training needs.
- Generate appropriate content to ensure learning success.
- Follow-up of training results, under the KirkPatrick system, with report design.
- Bilingual English (Essential condition)
- Previous experience of more than 1 year teaching training courses.
- Intermediate Office skills.
- Completed High School (Essential condition)
- Place of Work: On-site in CABA ( Downtown area)
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to apply!